1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kangaroo Leathers - Recommendations

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by comesunt, Oct 21, 2018.

1. I might treat myself to new leather and helmet over the winter period.
    Currently using one-piece Dianese that I got free with the 848.
    Thinking of getting something similar made out of kangaroo skin.

Any recommendations much appreciated :)

Cheers,

Bob

2. Best recommendation, Make sure the kanga has finished with it first. They get quite miffed if they know what you're upto whilst still wearing it themselves :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. I have some gloves out of leather & kangeroo; teramid is the make. They are my sunday best'

4. I’ve had Wolf kangaroo leathers ( 2 piece though) for a few years and been very happy with the fit and quality.

5. I have BKS made to measure kangaroo

Still as good as new after 6 years, apart from a leg zips just gone so they’ll be going back for a repair which they are always happy to do

https://www.bksleather.co.uk/bespoke-service

Expensive but you get what you pay for

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wolf make really nice 'roo leathers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Try a few brands and see what fits best?

8. Many thanks for replies. I'll have a look at the links.
    I did have a look on the Dianese site. Don't really want to sell a kidney :)
    Bob

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  9. I had a set - couldn't get on with the damn great bag in the front.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Speak to the ladies at Hideout Leathers, they are brilliant and have been making top quality leathers for literally decades. Highly recommend them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Got a set of Dainese Estiva (perforated) Roo one piece leathers.

Treated masel, totally extortionate & I knew them dammed Eye-talyins were rippin the piss. I've got more money than sense, however I'm still very poor. I also have a set of VERY old Dainese one piece conventional cow hide.

Roo is thinner, lighter and more flexible & the only time I wear the coo is when it's getting colder

The Roo ones are awesome, more expensive but once you make the shift you will most likely not want to go back to coo.

12. +1 for Hideout, excellent kit.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information