1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki Triple

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by plug, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Make sure you don't get your flares caught in the back wheel.
    Lovely bike.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. One of the BIGGEST biking disappointments I ever had was jumping off my well sorted RD350YPVS Mk1 with full '87 Terry Beckett Production race tuned motor, to ride a 500 Kwaka triple fitted with Denco pipes and a mild tune...
    The 350 Yam' ran rings around/blew the triple out of the water in every department.
    Perhaps you should never ride your dream bike as it will probably shatter your illusions??

Steve R

#62 Steve Robins, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  3. Also you shouldn’t compare bikes from different era’s :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. There’s a real joy to riding bikes from that era, they are physically small and light, I sold my Suzuki T250 (Hustler) a couple of years ago and miss having a lightweight 2 stroke now, I’ve just sold my M1200 so there’s a Kawasaki triple sized pot of cash in my bike fund, might wait for the post Covid crash (cynical I know) to really bite though to see what that does to prices.
    That really does look like a cracker though, congrats!.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. This from the classic bikes website, great last line! A79909E6-E793-434D-9872-4823A1256582.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. You are right in that you cannot compare era's . Over time you forget how things used to be , I have enjoyed riding her so far and get a different buzz from my other bikes. When I park the Harley a lot of people comment, even none bikers ,with the Kawasaki I suspect it will be bikers of my own age on a nostalgia trip.

7. So right , my gixxer is so much better in every area but it just cannot match the H1 as a riot of smoke , noise and attitude.

8. My original plan was a 350 Scrambler but saw this and kept going back to it. I took a couple of days to think about it then called them up and said I want it !!.. The next three people that phoned wanted it as well so I'm glad I got in first .

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information