1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki Z900 Rs

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by noobie, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Actually looking at the new one it appears to be a replica of the 90's Zephyr which in turn was a poor replica of the original Z1. I think it is :poop: and they could have done much much better :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Yes, they can reach the end of my willy now :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. FullSizeRender (2).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sh*tting hell :astonished:

I know a guy into turbo bikes (as well as Dukes, obviously) he's a couple of 250hp bikes but 400... bloody hell, back to the future time or what!

5. You know what's coming now in my top trump stable don't you :rolleyes:

6. Erm, no? Delorean? Spikey wig?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. 440 BHP British Land Speed Record Holder for 12 years and brakes to match o_O

Hayabusa Turbo.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. There are boys who takes busa lumps way past 500 spending gazillions on the very best of everything, I don't own one anymore but my zzr had a good set up with motec controller etc etc. Would quite like a B-king turbo maybe?

#28 Wayne58, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That's jacks old bike right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jarrod is at 700bhp now but still not officially run 2 way combined faster than his original (now mine) :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jeeeeez..... :astonished:

12. Not had anything off him since his move to Ireland, but won't ever use BigCc

13. My mate Tom (Normally Aspirated Wheelie Record) had his R1 built by Jarrod a few times. He now has an old GSXR1100 turbo that he's approaching 200MPH on over a flying kilometre on the back wheel.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What does it cost for to build one of these engines?

(just wondering, would be no use to me)

15. Varies hugely with what power you want, anything from a few grand for a modular Turbo, to the sky's the limit

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. I have documents stating a total build & development cost of circa £40K but that was over a couple of years and probably included track time etc - no bills as it was actually Jack's mates bike who gave it to him to play with for a few years :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. and here's me moaning about my current build... OK I'm over it, thanks guys, it's been therapeutic!

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. I do like bikes like the z because at some point, my body will no longer be able to contort in a way like a teen climbing through a mountain cave just to get a bit of fanny. If that means to keep on 2 wheels I have to take a bike that looks more upright with a smile, I'll take that old cvnt title

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. You've had it a while brw :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I see where you're coming from but there are zillions of bikes that fit your new found old age posture, without being from the mid 70's. :cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information