1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki Z900 Rs

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by noobie, Oct 31, 2017.

1. medium-mobility-scooters.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. That’s where my Dianese went !

3. Speaking as an actual zed owner i dont like the new retro job....looks crap...if you want the old time experience buy the old time experience....KHI are just jumping on the retro bandwagon - it'll go and then theyll be left with a load of stock they cant shift....h2 powered z1000 - thats where the money is...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Utter dross !! :D

5. That's the market segment isn't it, beardy fuckers that have a choice of hair products in their bathrooms and think Snap On is some kind of sex toy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Depends ;)

7. Edited with snap on tools link....Seeee !! o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. It looks OK, but I cold never yearn for it, I love old things that look new, they should have 4 piped it in my book

9. You mean new things that look old right ?? Anyhoo, it looks a half hearted effort, nothing radical, 4 pipes and a supercharger would have been a start :cool:

10. A h2 powered z1000 is a pure no brainer.....theres no homologation issues. A large part of the naked thing these days is the hp war....they keep on going on about the Tuono's outright grunt along with the 1290SDR....they KHI pulled the trigger on that it'd be all over...

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. No I mean old things that look new, see attached lol 003.JPG

12. Or just used your engine Comfy ?? :D

13. Oh, just restored stuff. I thought you meant old things with modern components etc ??

14. You fucking know it buddy!! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. The new one is just not in any way radical. The original 73 Zed stunned the world. While the new one is a retro and not supposed to be a new ground breaking concept, some effort to make it more desirable could have been lavished. It just looks a bit boring imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. This is what pi thought it was going to look like....

A6E818A5-E7F4-451E-BA0B-73CF0A403EDE.jpeg

17. Who TF is pi? I see they just copied the Zephyr too :rolleyes:

18. They used to make a Cortina in that colour, it never sold well.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information