1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki Z900rs Performance

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Masklin, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Id be really interested to see what a full system and remap yeilds....146 at the wheel for my z1000...

2. I think that the other Ducatis would object to being #3 etc. Also, how do you choose which Ducati is #1?

3. Ask me again in three to four years, when the warranty has run out and I’ve handed it over to my local and very good custom bike builder to be played with...

4. Pff - mine came apart the day after i got it home. At that point i think it had 9 months warranty left on it....i did speak to KHI uk and they were (unofficially) happy to warranty anything that i hadnt messed with ie the ecu...but, they were ok...as it happens its all hunky dory and always has been.

• Like Like x 1
  5. First service done today, just over 700 miles in total, good run home through the New Forest.

Since I got this I’ve been out on the Supersport S once, and that was because I had to take it to Moto Rapido to get something done. The Z900 is just so much more fun...

858E2334-E21E-4BBE-8B09-4817CDAF8F9F.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Like everything on it but the Akra end can. Looks a little bit of an afterthought. But it looks the biz..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wouldn’t disagree. Be it the standard exhaust or the Akra, it’s my least favourite part of the bike. Will see what after market options there are in due course, but not in any rush right now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd be quite happy if it was just a stainless, nameless tube which would be more of the era. Its easily the tastiest of the retro bikes out there just now. Not often I'm slavering over a naked bike. Unless it was the Tuono V4r

• Like Like x 1
  9. May I suggest this if looks are important.

https://www.sc-project.com/en/kawasaki-z900rs-classic-edition-2/

• Like Like x 1
  10. Are you sure you're not just changing the background of those pics and that it's never actually left the garage ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I am probably going to sell my Akra headers in the next couple of weeks as I want some free cash to start doing the 748 up.
    PM me if you are interested.
    Richard

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just for you :kissing_heart: :D

8DE0C2C3-1716-4DD5-B2ED-26C709BAC2D2.jpeg

13. Cheers, but I’m just going to leave it as is for the time being.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm not gonna lie - I LOVE the Z900RS... I'd have one but it's too similar to my Monster R to have as a second bike... and I love my Monster R too much to sell it :) Long story short - if I didn't have a Monster R I'd probably have a Z900RS :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I knew it, bet he's only got a knackered Honda Superdream and a copy of Photoshop :joy:

16. Rumbled by Detective Samurai :sob:...

BC9E142F-6D52-4CAB-98F5-4F0029BDCBD4.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. At least it’s not a silver Super Dream aka the Honda Wet Dream

Do Not Sell My Personal Information