1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Or Sell Advice 998s Bostrom...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Deadman, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Finchingfield is a nice ride out & the cakes an added bonus

2. From what i can remember there were 155 to Europe, USA and the rest of the world.

USA version had the standard 998 engine due to emission restrictions, :( but it got carbon fibre fairings :) and BB autographed the tanks :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Always wanted one of these. Great looking bikes. But I've already got one garage ornament. Not sure I'd sell it mate, I'd keep it just to look at.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Quick update - Adding Helibars has given my back a bit of a rest & it passed the ULEZ test this morning.Will need to take it for a few long rides to see if is going to stay or go.

5. i thought it was yours on ebay

6. No, mines not up for sale yet & if i did decide it would go on here in the classifieds.

I can see 2 on ebay £23,950 with only 2 miles on it - ouch! & £20,996 in Chelmsford.

Would be really interesting to see if they sell at those prices, i wasn’t expecting such a high figure.

7. its a 998 so i think you should paint it yellow :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Good to hear. Hope you can keep it. I had #55 eu spec. So they probably kissed each other on the production line...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information