1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keeps The Dust Off

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Cream_Revenge, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Thanks for the info Rob. I think I'll order some and give it a go

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stevie....If yer worried about spray pattern with tyres, discs etc, buy some Carpro Hydrolite2.....this stuff is essentially the same but you can spray the carpro stuff onto a micro fibre first onto the damp wheels and buff off with a dry clean microfibre.....the rest of the bike just spray and rinse as before....

3. I used wd40 on my gold wheels it worked a treat

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pledge or mr sheen multi surface on wheels, gets rid of chain lube road crud and dust easily. Dont get it on the discs though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I've used the Swissvax Autobahn Wheel wax with good results in the past, it has non stick properties. It's works okay in my experience. You still have to wipe them over just not as often.

6. After your recommendation Rob I thought I'd try it and I'm not disappointed, in fact I'm very impressed, not cheap but worth every penny.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  7. Have not found a fool proof solution as yet that stops my wheels needing a wipe over after a decent run. Ideally I should not be so fussy ...but I like the look of a shiny set of black wheels!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Glad you like it buddy.....I've used a lot of products in my profession.....

9. sounds good, do I need to remove the bearings???

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. sounds good, do I need to remove the bearings???

11. sounds peachy. When you heading to Baines BTW?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information