1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kevlar Jeans - Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Berry, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Slimmish fit doesn’t work trying to get your leg over a bike.

2. My humor is wasted here

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Leather G-string would be best for swinging you leg over the bike?

4. Do you have a link for those ?

5. I'll ask 'the Gimp' :bucktooth:

6. Just received Roadskin's version of 'single layer' jeans. They look the part, as in not baggy nor skinny. Sizing is large so in the process of swapping my 34 'standard' length for a 32.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. picture of you modelling them ?

8. Will do when I get the replacement

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. That's with both hip and knee armour fitted.

10. Did you have to buy the armour separately?

11. No, they came as part of the package.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I bought a pair of Roadskin jeans. V good. Their latest ones are some special military material.
    That means they look like and are a single layer material. All gruaranteed for x amount of abrasion. Ask them. Come with armour.

I’m v pleased with mine right up to the point I rode with them and realised I’d bought a pair too short. When on the bike of course they rode up my leg a bit, not long enough to reach my shorty summer boots.
    My fault entirely.

So I may well have a brand new pair for sale in a 34 waist. I’ll be getting another pair.
    I’ve used them once so it’s not fair to send them back. If you’re interested let me know. If not, if I recall correctly the lady that runs Roadskin is called Sarah.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. If youre going over to the TT theres a shop there that does them cheap TT week. Bought mine 5 years ago for 60 quid and theyre still good now. Extra tenner for all of the armour to go in too...Road Skin i think theyre called. Ill be getting more this year...

14. Bought these from motolefends on Friday. Much cooler/comfortable than the dual layer resurgence jeans I had previously.

ROK1060L30W34 - Rokkertech Jean Vintage slim

15. +1 on the Rokkertech.

16. They’re £120 now. That’s inflation for you.

17. nah - they werent that expensive last year....80 quid for a pair and that included the new type of armour in there....

18. Maybe it’s their new line of jeans that are £120.

19. Whenever we go in the shop (tt week) theyve got stuff piled up everywhere with signs saying (70.00, 80.00 etc etc) so it must be stuff in the shop, that week...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information