1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kia Stinger Gts - New Car Detail

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Bin, you mentioned Bin......where’s the photos?

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Even compared to, let’s for arguments sake, a Lamborghini Huracan?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well, I'm not trading for an M5 put it that way :D (Besides, we got a little GTi for when practical is needed)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bit off topic anyway, so @rob lewis , nice job, if I'm ever up your way, you can sling a bucket over mine if you would :upyeah:

6. Thanks again for the compliment!.....Or if i'm ever down your way Wayney boy....no worries my friend.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. It looks like they have just stuck go fast looking bits on a kia optima?

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Just read a car compare review in a Danish car magazine. The Stinger was compared to a BMW 420D and an Audi A5. They were in the same price range.

I don’t care if the Kia has 500hp and all the equipment available, it is still a Kia. Kia are very good, fully competetive cars, compared to other reasonably priced cars from non premium brands, with fantastic warranty programs. No doubt about that. And the are designed nicely, too.

Lots of other non premium car brands have in the past tried to sell expensive luxury models to compete with Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Jaguar etc. but all have failed.

The reason is brand prestige. People buying a prestige brand car does so partly because (sometimes only because) of the prestige.

At work, I had a car talk with someone at lunch. He said to me that his Seat Altea FR had more power than my BMW 320D Touring, and I replied that his car, despite of this, was still a Seat.

9. proof that you can polish a turd.......

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. its not been polished, its been rolled in glitter!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. kia gts or BMW M2 hmmmmmmmm :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Kia. Who on earth wants to be known as a BMW owner? :D

13. Now you tell me ........ :(

14. yeh, much rather have a Kia

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information