1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kraków

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Justatad, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Booked for tomorrow morning , if I can resist any more cherry vodka !

D9291EC2-B0F9-435D-825B-D305DE1BB7FC.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I rode to Krakow in August, ate at the jewish quarter but had no wish to see Auschwitz.

#22 Hugo Magnus, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  3. We took five days to bimble there, but we weren’t using motorways ‘cos the chap that I went with was on a DRZ 400 (I was on my Multi).
    While you’re there visit Krakow Ducati...

6B7751EA-8869-4A14-9C45-26331EC9BBEF.jpeg 5DE84C7B-1066-4418-9D10-E66110614169.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. I've got time to think about it but I'm coming to the conclusion of biking it. I've got time to take a few days to get there and back so why fly? If my insurance claim works out then it will makes things easy. I've got two touring bikes and may even have a third if I get a payout. OK, so neither Ducati is on the road but I need to sort this out anyway. And I don't have to bother with setting off an airport scanner with all of he metal work in my leg!

Thanks for all of the contributions here (and photos). I think that Poland is definitely the place for me!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Keep positive, everyone is different, but I had a heart attack 2005, sure it took good 3 months to get alot better, in week one I could hardly lift a kettle! But I hardly ever think of it now, well I remember the fit and kind nurses! But I do everything as normal, hope it will be the same for you too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You know that you are really ill when fit nurses don't turn you on. I used to have them running their hands up my thigh and it did nothing for me! I knew then that I was seriously injured!!!

7. Ducati Manchester need not worry!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I asked the nurse at a certain point of our friendship to unhook me from the heart monitor so the high heart beat would not be a cause for concern!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Going there next Friday with my kids. Wasn’t considering visiting the Cathedral but will do now, thx

Do Not Sell My Personal Information