1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ktm 1290 Super Adventure S

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by PerryL, Aug 21, 2020.

1. What did you end up buying? I sold my 1290S to get the Multi 1260, and the Multi is better in every way.

2. Apart from price

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Nothing yet. I need to get my driving license back off DVLA (they are playing k'keeps'), get my claimed settled (which will take at least another year and the value does depend upon what happens to my license) and improve physically (I can't even climb on a pushbike ATM). I know that I will get a Ducati Supersport S used (but new or nearly new) anyway, Even to ride my ST3, I need to buy a complete riding kit (including helmet) and that will be at least a grand. So now, I just need to concentrate on my physio and get better.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And keep seeing the psychiatrist..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have a 2017 1290 Super Adventure S and I love it. Quality and workmanship is excellent and whilst I do look after it, it still looks new after 3+ years.
    Bags of torque but I've always said, that its sufficiently manageable to be a first timer bike. Ive been around the Eurohood and the UK and it hasn't missed a beat.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information