1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Land Rover Discovery 3/4 Detachable Tow Hook; Sold

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Ian149, May 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OEM supplier Brink tow hook for Disovery 3 and 4. Hardly used and excellent condition. Two keys.
    £200 plus postage. North East.
    Tow hook.jpg

#1 Ian149, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021
  2. Bugger !! Just replaced mine (and paid a LOT more!!). Tip of the day ..... Don't leave it in situ (installed) when you're not using it. If you do ... 1) Some scrote will try to nick it (ask me how I know) and 2) that scrote won't be able to nick it (and you won't be able to remove it) because it'll be fused permanently in place (ask me how I know).

GLWS :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cheers, I bought this new and it was around £300, so I know what you mean about the price. I was told the same thing when I bought it and always removed it when not in use. Too many dodgy people around...

4. Did the scrote complain to you about not being able to steal said item, that’s my guess anyway. ;)

5. No. The bastard legged it, but only after he butchered the thing trying to get it off with a fvck-off big set of stilsons.Caught him/them in the act, bold as brass in Tesco's car park.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. They weigh a tonne these, when I sold my discovery a few years ago I forgot to hand it over to the buyer who had travelled up from Cornwall on the train!!!

Had to post the bastard out to him:D

Looks nice and clean and barely used though like mine was :upyeah:

7. Just checked the price on ebay for these and they are typically £280+. Something must have happened over the last couple of years as they used to go for much less. Maybe a lot are being nicked. In any case, price adjusted but still well below average.

8. Reduced to £180 plus postage

9. Ian
    They are sought after on here - https://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/

If you are not a member, or don't have enough posts to be able to sell on there, I'm happy to post a link.

EDIT - Apologies, just seen you've put it on there already.

Nasher.

10. Thanks Nasher, hoping it goes at £170.
    Ian

11. Now sold.

12. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information