1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest From No Limits - Looks Like Its All Go Soon.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dibble, May 15, 2020.

1. If garages are in use, is number of users limited and does that mean a paddock full of generators or people tapping into paddock power supply?

2. Upload to youtube or facebook and then embed the sharing link to a port using the film strip icon on the toolbar.

Although i’m sure you are far to busy having fun to do that until later! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 3 bikes per garage. So 6 per block.
    Tbf there's even one I seen not even with that amount.
    Both car parks packed with gennies and vans.

4. Aye mate am absolutely blowing trying to climb all over a 636 I'll have a look later lol.

5. Running really well here today, loving it!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Glad to hear its going well, Bob Collins from FWR is there today too, hopefully going sideways as usual :)

7. He is silly quick, cone past me a few times and I have to check my engine is running!

Some proper quick lads here, don’t do a lot of Donny noisy days and the difference in average skill is unreal!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ha ha ha, love Bob, he does that to most people, plus he has spent the last 3 months losing weighta nd getting leaner in a quest to get quicker, god help us !!! has he come past you sideways yet ??? Hope you're having fun mate.

9. Second last session high sided it and knocked clean out. AGV doing the job!

IMG_20200526_190458.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Love You Love You x 2
  10. Ouch, you all ok though?

11. Yeah mate ct scan was clear, just going in for x Ray on a thumb now.
    Concussed with a banging headache.

12. All the best mate for a full recovery Donington claims another concussion victim, I woke up in the ambulance somewhere in the pit lane after high side at Coppice . At least I didn’t loose a finger like Bayliss

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. or a testicle?

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Not a good start to the season.

Hope you and the bike make a quick recovery. :punch:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Cheers mate. Was a hire bike so just lost the excess, I've never had an off before so had to happen.

IMG-20200526-WA0034.jpg

16. was that out of the melbourne loop......

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah think he was showing off a bit! What series does he race in?

Shit, which group were you in? Inters? Hope you're ok mate.

Got to say NL and everyone there were spot on that I saw, can't imagine there will be any problems continuing with track days based on that. Happy days.

18. Novice mate only spot left.
    Yeah am fine just have a splitting headache.

19. Oh bugger!
    Glad yr ok mate...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Ah right, was waiting to be let out for a while then came back in and saw both ambos there just at the back of us.

Much damage to the bike, how much is the excess?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information