1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest From No Limits - Looks Like Its All Go Soon.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dibble, May 15, 2020.

1. Christ that pic made my stomach flip - Brings home the dangers of the sport!

Hope the excess isn’t too painful! :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aparently a clip on, rear set and side if fairings. Think it's at 500 quid.
    Very fair imho

PS, update.

Fairings & tank £275
    Tank protector £25
    Crash Bobbin £25
    Engine cover £25
    Clip on tube £10
    Paddock Bobbin £10
    Gear shift rod £10
    Rearset A piece £30
    Footrest end cap £5
    Clutch lever £20
    Clutch perch £25
    Tank protector £25
    Switchgear £65.
    Total £500

I happily paid that. No way I could source all that for a brand new 2020 bike and fit for that cost.

#62 Bondy7070, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. No limits have just in case taken off the Anglesey day end of July and August in case there nicked for racing :rolleyes:. Plus the donny 13th days been taking for a GT Cup or something so they've booked me onto the 26th of August instead I believe.

Long story short, don't get too set on dates, the calendar is malleable.

4. I think you'll find the Donington new date is the 27th August.

5. Aye thanks so much, your right, just rechecked the email. 26th, 27th, they've changed it.

6. Latest mailer from NL

SPEED DATING?
    Let's match you with a June or July trackday

[​IMG]
    We have secured even more dates for June and July to get you back in touch with your motorcycling side.

All dates with availability remaining are below, groups are lower, middle, advanced (evenings 2 groups lower/middle and middle/advanced) unless stated otherwise:
    • **ADDED IN LAST 24 HOURS** Friday 19 June Cadwell Park (2 x Middle & Advanced group only)
    • **ADDED IN LAST 24 HOURS** Thursday 25 June Croft
    • Monday 29 June Snetterton Middle/Advanced Evening places only
    • Thursday 2 July Donington Day & Evening Middle2 daytime and both groups in the evening available
    • Saturday 4 July Oulton Very limited lower group availability only
    • **ADDED IN LAST 24 HOURS** Wednesday 8 July Cadwell Park
    • Saturday 11 July Mallory Park
    • Sunday 12 July Mallory Park
    • Monday 13 July Snetterton Day & Evening Lower daytime and both groups in the evening available
    • Tuesday 14 July Snetterton Lower and limited advanced group only
    • Thursday 16 July Brands Hatch Indy Day & Evening
    • Monday 20 July Cadwell Park Day & Evening Lower daytime and both groups in the evening available
    • Wednesday 22 July Oulton Park Lower group only
    • Thursday 23 July Cadwell Park Open pit lane 50% remaining
    • Friday 24 July Mallory Park
    • Saturday 25 July Lydden Hill
    • **ADDED IN LAST 24 HOURS** Saturday 25 July Snetterton (Middle & 2x Advanced group only)
    • **ADDED IN LAST 24 HOURS** Sunday 26 July Snetterton (Middle & 2x Advanced group only)
    • **ADDED IN LAST 24 HOURS** Tuesday 28 July Snetterton
    • Wednesday 29 July Brands Hatch GP Limited lower group only
    • Friday 31 July Mallory Park
    We hope you can find your summer date soon.

Mark Neate
    01525 877087

7. Has anybody done Brands with the new social distancing rules? What’s it like generally? Is it mayhem in the paddock?
    Are they doing noise testing?

8. I was there on Wednesday doing the Indy track and it was great we’ll organised by MSV and NL, it actually seemed to be more space than usually and quiet, max 6 in the garages, if you don’t arrive early before 6:30 and garages are full then they have power along the fence along Surtees. Going back on the 1st July.
    Noise testing is drive by - but if you trigger it then you get pulled off and static tested.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Cheers for that. I don't need power so I' can slum it by the fence.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information