1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Le Mans French Motogp (spoiler!!!!)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Just like stepping off a Routemaster in London back in the day.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well that was interesting qualifying, Mr Q pole Miller 2nd and Petrux 3rd.:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gotta say, Rossi gets worse and slower in every race now :( I am still a huge fan of his, but he should pack in now while he still retains his reputation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know what you are saying totally but he has signed for Petronas and 99.9% sure he will retire at the end of 2021 and start his VR46 Motogp team 2022 and the question is what manufacturer will he race with?:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Joe Roberts pole Lowes 2nd Gardner 3rd.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Didn’t see results yet, how did Dixon get on?

7. 8th, great top10 start!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dixon was 8th he was on top for a bit, looking forward to that tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. It's a shame there's no rain tomorrow as that would throw the cat amongst the pigeons.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Well it's dry this morning Moto3 warm ups have been and now for the Motogp bikes and it's cold, crashfest? :thinkingface:.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I did not see much yesterday as i was out & about,but the Honey badger going well at the moment....thank christ he's still got one good arm.:confused:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bradley on first flying lap and Vinales on his out lap so far. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'm a bit surprised on the lack of crashes so far and glad, Vietti in Moto3 and like you say above, in all honesty there is no need to push in warm ups and it will be interesting to see come race time and track temps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. For me if i was a top flight racer i'd be concerned with these tyre inconsistencies issues week in & out and start berating the manufacturer,as no rider that hits the same bit of asphalt on every lap should suddenly lose the front end and hurt themselves without warning.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. They've all got the same tyres, but not everybody is falling off, mostly it's temperature related, tyre temp and track temp.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Nevertheless unsettling all the same.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. The wet practise on friday in the wet for Moto2 was an absolute crashfest!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Skittles with two wheels.:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Did you see the Marini highside, fuck that the air is thin where he went but he seems ok thank god!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thank christ but no as i've been jumping back on ebay while on here,but i see Sam's the man this morning & lets hope he can convert it with a win.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information