1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Le Mans French Motogp (spoiler!!!!)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Any British rider on the rostrum this weekend would be nice just to complete matters,after 3 x DNF.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Looking forward to this one:grinning:.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I wasn't going to watch it but as my feet are like blocks of ice at the minute,i just might skip the bike rideout and kickback & enjoy with a mug of tea.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wednesday this week is looking ok weather wise so i will go for a rideout then, i think if the track is still wet it should be a good race or a total crashfest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well i have a calf muscle pain at the moment as well from kicking over the XL yesterday,so yeah the weather looks ok for W/thurs/fri.
    Start your engines & lets get on with it.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. What can you say, gutted for Dixon, i love my sport but motorcycle racing can be so cruel at times but nice one Lowes!!:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah it's a shame about Sam's front wheel lock up / slide because that would have been a very tight interesting final 5 laps with Jake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rossi falls off for the 2nd race in succession :( BUT, when you cannot qualify well in that class, and as they said about Dovi when he was down in the pack last race - this is what happens. He needs to either get his shit together, or pack it in really. He is only living on past glories now. It was a good race without him at leat :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Yeah, but Rossi loves racing and he has put a lot back into the sport with his academy. You can’t really blame Petronas for taking him on as he is still a huge talent. Mind you, I guess you can’t help feeling that Dovi might have been a good fit for Petronas.......! I wonder where he will go to?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 1st lap turn three, my fav bit of the whole race, but then I can't stand rossi.
    Great race today

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Let's take the neutral perspective route for a minute on Valentino's performance for the 2020 season so far,he's had four DNF's this season,which by his standards is very poor,but let's say he was awarded with ten points minimum per race if he had completed those races,so that would mean forty plus points added to his 58 / eleventh position...which takes it upto 98 and above....bang he would be up there with the leaders.:thinkingface:...this year he has shown us that the speeds are still there for a old git.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. But he didn’t. So he’s not ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. I was expecting this comment coming from somebody tonight Terry.

14. It’s the kind of thing SWMBO says. She doesn’t do “hypothetical” :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information