1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Led Indicators

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Atomic Punk, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Adjustable Relay arrived today, I plugged it in. Didnt work. Dead.

2. Update. Compared adj. relay with original and the opposite blades are reversed polarity.
    I modded the wiring and it works well. From flash every couple of secs to 4 per sec.

3. I'm pretty useless at wiring... Can you show us a pic of how yours ended up...? I can copy stuff and really good at soldering.... Just the "working it out bit" that I'm hopeless at....

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

4. image.jpg image.jpg This is temporary for test. I will get a headlamp bulb plug and solder three male spades to the wires. The middle stays same while the 2 either side swap over.

5. ok ..im lost...where does the cable go the other end...and...isnt it supposed to sit in between the loom and the indicator?

6. Mine is a plug, 3 x female socket thats wired into the loom. I put cloth under it so you can see what Ive done. When I plugged the relay in it didnt work so I compared it to the old one. The relay spades are marked....
    L
    + -
    The + and - were other way round to original so I made extention lead to swap the outer 2 wires over.
    If you find your relay(switch indicator on you'll hear it clicking), if its 3 pin,you can fit one of these, but will prob have to mod wiring like I have.

7. Hi,

same problem here.I found this flasher relay, which is compatible with the HYM796(not all the flashers are).The problem is that this bike has not a ''regular'' relay, so I've no idea where to place it..Also this model has two wires, and the one showed here has three:sob:

Electronic LED Light Flasher Relay Module Fix Fast Signal Blinker Motorcycle | eBay

At the moment i've bought two 25w resistors,but still i've not started to try yet...
    Now I have front led and back lamp,so i'll wait till all is changed to led to start...

Any suggestions

Regards

Juan

#27 potes, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  8. Good evening everyone I also have fitted led indicators to my 09 hyper.they also flash quickly.have followed the video posted and reach the point of Set-indic,then the dash doesn’t change like it does in the vid,am I doing something wrong please

9. If its a s/series one hyper theres a hidden menu to activate the led option.

10. Yet again thanks comfy,followed instructions to the letter but no joy,not to worry they work fast but fine,so much for for plug and play Ducati led indicators.by the way I got part number for my twin termi bracket all fitted cheers mate.

6B2601A1-EEAC-4C54-8C05-2A91EC51B466.jpeg

11. Cool - glad you got it sorted..!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information