1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Led Systems + Flags At Uk Tracks?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by everclear, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Would have still happened with lights probably. It’s the proximity of the riders as much as the flags.

2. It is often the case in arguments that extremes are presented and a compromise found somewhere in the middle. I would be interested to know where I have have expressed any "strange" views. My position has simply been that LED warning systems should be used at tracks in addition to the traditional flag marshal system due to their superior visibility. Speaking from personal experience I know that I have not seen flags when racing, particularly at close quarters.

Flag warnings were developed when that was the available technology around to warn drivers/riders. To put forward an argument that modern technology be employed and have it labelled as "strange" does indeed seem strange to me.

#22 everclear, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  3. :astonished::poop::motorcycleduc:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. I know we don't read back through threads, me included, but when you are arguing about the death of someone don't you think you should be a bit thorough?

5. So is this thread about lights or some kind of memorial thing?

Clearly you just like a row. So drop the mic...and out

6. Again that reveals you haven't been reading, listening and most importantly thinking.

Just trolling ... which is a poor reflection on you. [ENDS]

#26 everclear, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information