1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Less Conflict In Non Ducati Forums

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by AirCon, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perhaps ;)

Just kidding, a lot of it is genuine wind up stuff if read between the lines and there's hardly anyone at all on this forum who I think is a 'bad un'. Some possibly crazy as bat shit, but no true arseholes as they get found out quickly.

I blame the politicians....now they're arseholes.....mostly ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. It wasn’t lack of demand ... it was way more popular with Ducati-focused folk than this site. Less politics tho.

3. I don’t mean the people are arseoles ... it’s opinions that are like arseoles (everybody has one)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. All I hear from members of the old forum is there was lots of falling out (and that before the Lithium Batteries took hold so how come???) to the point where it went BOOM :bomb:even Mr R uttered words to the effect that this would go the same way. He was wrong so far, but he did go Boom.

5. My point on this was, only one part of the 42 parts is the speakers forum so there is indeed the option for any member to contribute on the forum and not in the speakers section. I could copy and paste should you wish as some, whilst seeking to moan about the speakers section, do nothing anywhere else on the forum than to just moan about the speakers forum.

If you feel the other sections of the forum are failing, have low traffic/post inputs then firstly I would have to disagree as for a one manufacturer forum, most parts seem busy and well attended.

If anything those moaners should be asking, what can I do to make the forum away from the speakers section, more attractive to others?

6. I like this idea better than mine as it is more practicable. Rob will make more money for his pension fund as he won’t have to pay for a separate Arseoles site license, and the free forum will be so great that more people may even be more tempted to pay Rob a subscription .... until they actually see the content of Speakers Corner and the Lounge that is ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very easy instructions on here,Dip In and Out when you like.......get involved or don't,your choice .............it's that simple:):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Dunno Dave, after 7 years and over 3,000 posts, a fiver has never sucessfully found a way out of your pocket to subscribe :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Reading this has been a little educational. May I politely ask if I'm in the right room for a smear test?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. If you are indeed a fanny, then yes Sir (Madam) take a seat :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Good, can I pass you the lube, or did you come prepared?

12. My nurse will deal with you thanks :tired_face:

13. Wonderful, what's his name?

14. I used to donate to Ducatisti and I do subscribe to other bike forums ... those that I get more out of and aim only to cover their costs rather than run for profit. As it stands the Ducati Forum is not something I get much value from I’m afraid. I wish it was (hence my contribution here in this thread).

It used to be better before the lunatics totally took over the asylum ... and I may have been tempted ... but back then there was no subscription option. Now? Nah

#134 Dave, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  15. Again?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. We've met then? Funny, I thought I'd have remembered. Do you have any distinguishing features that might jog my memory?

17. Ducbird… thread move to homosexual section ,,, Quick.

18. Bradley o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yes I welcomed you to the forum and commented on the picture you posted up, you replied with something along the lines of
    I wouldn’t like you up my arse pushing me in to a corner!
    Which was a bit of a weird opener.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Crickey, once you've had the OP do have to start with smear tests.

Is it true what they say that the worst part of the op is having half your brain removed and your mouth widened.

TB

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information