1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Less Conflict In Non Ducati Forums

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by AirCon, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll repeat the key points of what I said in order to try to help you.

That's NOT "like" me at all. I don't put people on ignore. As I thought I made clear a couple of times above, I am not likening people to arseoles, but opinions (everyone has one). What I have on ignore are the Lounge and Speakers Corner sections (because of the opinions they contain) .... not the people. If you or anyone else posts something to do with Ducatis then I like to be able to see it.

Again that is NOT the alternative I suggested. I didn't suggest banning everyone. I merely made a suggestion in jest ("crazy" and "not really serious" is what I said) that there should be an area for political discussion that is even more separate than the current Speakers Corner section .... a totally separate site in fact ... a "less permeable membrane" so that they are less likely to bleed into each other. I didn't suggest banning anyone from anything. Oh ... I also went on to say that I actually prefer the OP's suggestion to mine.

Ironically your post is an example of exactly the kind of thing that alienates folk and makes them pull away from the Ducati Forum and post less or even leave :-(

2. See above :-/

3. Perhaps if everyone put Dave on ignore, problem solved? :D

what do I win and is it in euro's?

4. Happier day today maybe, me lovelies? :blush:

5. Are we there yet?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think everyone's had their say!
    ... THREAD CLOSED, as far as the OP is concerned.

7. So 50 posts each then. Sorted :upyeah:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jolly good.

Your earlier post did seem off to me but you have clarified it somewhat. A misunderstanding then.

I only post in an "alienating" fashion in response to posts that seem rude or deliberately confrontational (or posters who seem that way).

My apologies for misinterpreting your post #104, which I now see can be properly construed as being non-arsehole-ish : o )

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Our forum is no different from any other

If you do not like an individual, then place them on ignore
    If one small part of the forum that has over 42 sections, bugs you, avoid that one small part
    If you feel the other parts are weaker, then you as a member can promote and improve those other parts

Those simple 3 things would massively reduce the chances/perception of conflict

10. Do you want me to close it Paul? @AirCon

#170 El Toro, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Take note people - this is how you behave.
    I nearly replied to Dave as I though his posts were derogatory in places - but reading between the lines I realised just in time.
    Good boy Liz :blush:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Shut it.

13. Whoever has taken over Noobie's log on... please pass it back to him.... or I'll be forced to agree to this...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. YES... you've got the idea, mull it over... see if you want to implement it or not.... I think this thread has run it's course.

15. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information