1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lewis Hamilton Moaning. Again

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ducv2, Mar 4, 2018.

1. its not v.British, thats why.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Nowt. I think Hamilton’s an extraordinarily talented driver. The fucker can ride a bike too. Faster than me. The bubble bursting little twat!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Not a fan of Lewis the person:poop: but he can pedal those cars very well indeed:upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. And Women,

Absolutely nothing as long as they are not embarrassing whinging spoilt cretins like Hamilton.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I must admit I wasn’t a fan of Hamilton a few years back. But nowadays accept his ways. Let’s be honest here, none of us actually know him. He might be alright. A lot of sports folks can come across as bell ends. They focus... They want it.... I’m all in favour of that. Remember Foggy?
    I was the same with Andy Murray. Thought he was a dick at first but he actually comes across alright when you tune into his personality. We can’t all be lovely. Like me...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well, I like him. Despite shockingly appalling music taste and an often garish dress sense. I dont see him as moany. Even Vale has a moan nowandagain. Same with Babyliss, whom I dont like. But thats coz hes an Aussie and I pretend hate all Aussie sportspeople. (Mark Webber excluded)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Rossi’s a proper press darling. Nowt wrong with that. He has the social skills to have the journo’s eating out the palm of his hand. That coupled with his outstanding talent has paved the way for the VR46 brand.
    Hamilton ain’t no Rossi with public opinion, but so what? He (Hamilton) locks down his visor and does the business when the lights go out.

8. British ? Is He ? Someone should remind him - maybe if he remembers that he's British he'll move back here from Switzerland...

9. I've been to Switzerland, it was nice but there is too much flu there.

10. I raced karts in the same paddocks as him as a kid. I also know people who ran him and raced against him (and beat him) many of which haven’t done much more with their racing. At the time when Lewis started shooting up the ranks, it was pretty much paddock opinion that it was because he was what the sport ‘needed’. Let’s face it there’s not many if at all any black/mixed raced lads in motorsport, especially that can peddle like him (and he can peddle) but so could many others!

It’s the same with female drivers, I mean this in the nicest possible way but there’s very few that are quick, and even fewer that could finish front row in a decent grid. They often complain that they don’t get a chance but to be honest motorsport isn’t fair, it’s a rich mans game, nobody really gets a fair chance. You need shit loads of cash to throw at it. Some say that’s unfair? Well is it? I accepted it was a money sport many many years ago.
    But unlike Lewis a lot of the female drivers don’t have the skill to really cut it, so often they’re supported to failure at the annoyance of other up and coming drivers with serious talent but perhaps not the required level of cheque book.

And for the record I’d absolutely love to see a properly handy female in racing ! Anyone from any back ground, gender, race or whatever it doesn’t matter, talent is talent :)

The whole ‘kid came from nothing’ story is a load of shite. They had shit loads of money and a vast amount of his karting career was heavily supported. If I remember correctly Ron was porking his aunt or something along those lines as well. Even when he was in cadets as a mini tosser they where throwing truck loads of cash at it.

He was a bit of a twat in his teenage years as well.

He can drive though. And he does have the natural ability, that you can’t teach! However arguably so do a lot of people but most couldn’t dream of having that kind of investment put in to their careers.

Motorsport especially of the four wheeled variety is largely about money, this won’t be a surprise to some of you. But talent is a very small part of it. Not saying he hasn’t got talent because he has by the way. The last person to get to f1 without serious money and backing behind them was Mansell. And even he wasn’t exactly skint.

These days you can get to f1 purely with money as proved by Palmer. His boy has never had the above mentioned ‘natural ability’ (jp himself is overrated in my honest opinion) Jolyon though was absolutely hopeless when he first started out in T cars I think it was if my memory serves me, his old man threw so much money at him that eventually he did ‘alright’. The only things he ever won where championships that his old man owned (that’s another story) and then miraculously he ‘made it to f1’. Makes a bit of a mockery of the whole thing really doesn’t it..

#30 Advikaz, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Formula One is like the Emperors New Clothes. One day everyone is going to realise that its actually rather shite now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Fair enough. I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject. I don’t know enough about it all so I won’t make an arse of myself trying to argue.
    F1 certainly seems saturated in cash. If it is indeed 20 posh lads lining up, Hamilton seems to have the measure of them. F1 can be boring but to be fair to Hamilton, he seems up for a tussle as opposed to holding position for the points.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yep agreed, F1 IS boring and has been for an awful long time........

14. Can’t argue with that timbers auld lad :D

15. Dickwad is now moaning that the Wimbledon and World Cricket cup finals are on the same weekend as the F1 British grand prix. Says the GP should have been on a different weekend so as not divide the audience. As far as I’m concerned, don’t give a tinker’s cuss, I shan’t be watching any of them. Andy

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Snap:upyeah:much better things to do with my time in life.

17. If f1 was worried about audience numbers, they wouldn't be charging from £75 on the gate or charging people through tv subscription services on tv.

Might it be, he knows f1 has become so boring that even cricket is more interesting ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The jury's still out on that one:confused:

19. Overpaid media PR robot controlled manakins the lot of em.
    Oh, hang on that’s Antiques Roadshow.
    Bugger; off to bed said Zebedee.........

20. I can't stand Hamilton or Murray both dickheads!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information