1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liam Neeson

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Feb 5, 2019.

1. I see he's in trouble again for saying he could "murder a chinese"....
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
  2. Another thing blown completely out of proportion because of the current snowflake society that we live in.

You can’t even take a shit these days without someone losing their mind over it

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. like a tank in tiananmen square.....chubby brown!

• Like Like x 1
  4. He’s now either pulled out of, or been kicked off, a slot he had on the Late Show in the US to plug his film. Been replaced by Glenn Close plugging her latest film. All due to his comment. Jeez, what ridiculously PC Snowflake world we live in now!

5. Got to agree with Barnesy

6. Away from race, I'm pretty sure all of us would have experienced a life event that would make us have acted in a serious way that when looked back at many years later, thought, wtf was that about you buffoon.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. And perhaps, further, did act :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think that was the point he was trying to make. Something happened, he had racist thoughts, had a bad attitude and in time when the red mist subsided he realised he was wrong.

It’s human nature to make bad decisions when you are not calm and able to think clearly.

It’s a bit like Glasgow during an old fire game. 90 minute bigots and then it’s all forgotten and back to normal.

I would be surprised if he was racist. The town he grew up in was one of the worst for someone of his background

Do Not Sell My Personal Information