1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lincoln Riders

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Danxr46, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Smells like an 851 night tonight I reckon... :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Royal Oak at Snitterby have confirmed opening hours 4 to 8pm but will close up at 7:30 if empty from 7pm, so I plan to be there around 6:30.

#22 98 SPS, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'll aim for about the same! :)

4. Will have to change my name to 21 Monster tonight.
    Got Nelly's Courtesy bike while the SPS is in for service.

5. Ooh is it one of the "I'll eat my hat" ones?

#25 Fire3500, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  6. Awaiting retraction of last comment from Mr @Fire3500 after seeing the new Monster. :)
    But its not as nice as his immaculate 851.

7. Done! Great to see you folks, some good nattering done and I'll be getting the brillo pad out and cleaning the moths / mozzies off the bike later today... :D

The Monster was very appealing in real life. I do not know why Ducati can't take decent press shots of their bikes... You're right about the make-up mirror headlight though. :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tuesday 13th July, Ducati night at the Royal Oak Snitterby.
    I will be heading there for around 6:30pm.

9. Pleasant warm evening by the stream at the Royal Oak. Nice view too. 803F4CF9-5DC1-4F24-9F98-AAB21B475545.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. Lucky you lot. Looks nice.

11. Didn't get out tonight... :sob:

Weather turned out great too... nice line-up and the R made it! :heart_eyes:

12. Now it has the full Akra system fitted the r sounded like 2 bikes as it approached down the country lanes!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anyone heading to Leverton tonight? First meet of the old knackers at the Plough since 2019 I believe...

14. Sorry I missed this, didn't get home until 6:30, not been online since early afternoon.
    Is the next one in 2 weeks or 4?

15. two weeks time, and that will be the first “official” one. Last night was a nice trundle and it was quiet at The Plough. Few nice machines about though. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Anything happening tomorrow, weather looks good?

17. Depends on the domestic situation, the weather situation looks good though. Might pop by the Oak for a quick hello if the domestic situation allows. I'm at Cadwell on Weds evening and East Kirkby on Saturday so I will have to see how things unfold... don't want anyone thinking I have too much freedom and fun or anything. ;)

Also on Weds BTW, vintage / classic / modern bikes at The Plough, South Leverton. I think some old boys still do the run from the Skiprat Arms in Moortown over to South Leverton on their Rudges and the such.

Finally (I think) there's the VMCC 75th Anniversary weekend at Cadwell on Saturday / Sunday... again I think the weather is forecast to be kind.

Nope... remembered something else, it's the Super Sausage meet this month too. Details on a separate thread about that elsewhere on the forum. I'll be 851'ing down there I reckon, early start for 9-10am arrival and likely back in the Shire by early afternoon.

18. Err, Royal oak closed until Aug 14th. Anyone else heading out?

19. Oh, that's a bugger.

20. No Lincolnshire ride for me tonight, I'm currently heading out of Heysham on the Ben My Chree bound for Douglas.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information