1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Line Of Duty

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Very good series that, highly recommend.

2. I’m in mourning today, Nig withdrawal symptoms as we finished it last night. And a lads head was found in a sports bag not far from where I am now not so long ago!

3. Truly a gritty series
    Are you in Ireland, your avatar would suggest so? 41FB3D92-E250-4EEC-B6AF-4F0334827057.jpeg
    In an unusual move I bought the box set, no idea why, haven’t watched it!

4. yes in Gormanston Co Meath, my English plate hasn’t gone unnoticed, at least the Garda no longer stop me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was looking forward to watching a hard hitting police corruption series on Sunday night but my wife told me I need to sort out the kitchen floor first...

.... so I was on Lino Duty instead
    (I'll get my hat)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  6. Also if anyone wants another good series to watch then Giri/Haji was great, I think it's on Netflix now
    (Anglo Japanese crime and cop drama)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I'm very much enjoying Unforgotten on ITV monday nights as well

• Like Like x 3
  8. I enjoyed that but without giving anything away to anyone yet to/interested in seeing it, it got very weird right at the end?

9. Yes it was a bit odd, but very different kind of show, took you off in different directions you weren’t expecting

10. agree, I think it was maybe following that standard pattern of a first episode to try and get you hooked in to watch the next one.

11. I don't watch any kind of Police series, they are so far off the mark as to bear as much resemblance to Modern Policing as an episode of Magic Roundabout.

12. Not sure I'll be tempted to watch anymore; work will put paid to that but anyone watched 'The Bridge'? It's on BBC iPlayer and set in Sweden/Denmark - so subtitles- it’s different!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Bridge is brilliant, also there’s a great Icelandic version called The Valhalla murders, highly recommended.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yep - totally agree, saw that first! And Killing Eve. All grand viewing.

15. The reboot of this was good too “The Tunnel”

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Also try Stockholm requiem, very very good.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Line of Duty was a bit far fetched last night........................Steve Arnott opened a packet of pills and he didn't get the leaflet end.

As if that would ever happen. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. That’s because he knows to open the end with the date stamped on it.

I bet you go and look now :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Was expecting some lesbian love scene, but no, nothing. Very disappointing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Line of Duty Bingo card :upyeah:

0FD5B424-BC85-4117-A4BE-D74F656B7C3C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information