1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Link To Parts Diagrams And Numbers For All Ducati And Aprilia Models

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by idrinkbeer, Jun 12, 2015.

1. im not sure if anyone is aware of this site,it offers access to all models of duc and aprilia bikes via exploded diagrams and all part numbers.....hope the link works....if not google desmoduck and check out Part Catalog.

http://www.desmoduck.com/search.php?...r=723.1.003.1A

link found on ducati .ms forum ................................enjoy Stephen

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Great, thanks :upyeah:

3. Very useful it's shame it only starts at models from 2001. I would still like to find parts manuals for 2000 and earlier models if anyone knows of a site or download location.

Great find though and good for model comparison of parts.

#3 Red998, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. as red says.. but good work dude handy stuff:upyeah:

5. good cross reference thanks very much

6. Hi, I set these sites up. I appreciate the reference! :)

I would kill to have the earlier catalogs but unfortunately have been unable to find them. If anyone has access then, by all means, send them my way and I'll move the data/diagrams into Desmoduck. :)

7. Looks like they're all cribbed straight from the parts diagrams that Ducati publish on their website?
    I know it's a slightly different format and all, but the same info that's been on there for at least 10 years.
    Ducati Maintenance

Good thing about the Ducati PDF files is you can download them to your phone and take them into the garage with you... ;)

8. Yeah, the point was to allow people to easily cross reference parts to other Ducati models. You can click a part number on a viewing page and see all of the models it is used on, then click those models and see where it fits in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Brilliant I won't have to ask wot fits wot now starting with a bleed nipple

Do Not Sell My Personal Information