1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Links In Topic Mail-notifications Don't Work Any More.

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by razz, Apr 22, 2018.

1. I have an iPad Air. It was all working very nicely with iOS 10. Recently when I receive an email telling me that there is a thrilling new post for me to read on one of the forums here and I tap on the link... the stupid thing opens Apple Maps and says it can't find the location! Duh! Anybody know how to sort this? If I tap and hold on the link, I get offered 'Get directions, Open in Maps, Add to contacts & Copy'. There's no longer a default option to 'Open in Safari'! Where's it gone? Who stole it? Is Chizel back in the country? Seriously though, when I tap and hold normally I can see the web address displayed (it allows the user to vet the link if there's anything suspicious about it). Now there is no web address. Is it broken? Is it just me that can't open links anymore?

2. They are working again now. I've not changed anything...

3. To be on the safe side, just log out, clear the cookies, then log back in again.

Ps. Thread moved

Do Not Sell My Personal Information