1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loading pics

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ducbird, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Can I load pics from my iPhone onto my profile
    Help needed please 

2. Hiya,

I did my avatar picture with my iPhone, but I used tapatalk to do it.

I've also uploaded pictures to to posts with it, I've never done a profile picture but I'm guessing it's the same.

Anth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Hiya.

Unfortunately the iPhone does not support uploading directly. You need tapatalk from the app store.

Rob.

4. Actually I think tapatalk will only allow you to upload pics direct to the thread and avatar, not your gallery :-(

5. What are 'tapatalk' and an 'app'?....................I only know semaphore and morse...........before that it was a note rolled around an arrow.

AL

6. Ah thanks guys.

Will have to start computer up or would it work by using picturebucket
    Or the likes

How does it work for Facebook as you can directly upload from phone

Al get up to date man. Get an iPhone tapatalk is an app that gives you a quick shortcut

Oldies eh don't ya love em 

7. I am up to date.............Actually...................I can upload pics from my phone to my PC and then to my website or to the forum or wherever.......Huh! Who needs expensive gadgets.......

AL

8.  I poo pood the iPhone for ages I couldn't live without it now

9. Quite the iPhone expert aren't you! :upyeah:

10. I poo-pooed the poo-poos..........................................................................................................Its the medication I'm on.

AL.

11. Pmsl you are funny Al

12. Snap but it doesn't work for profile or making an album

13. Yeah, I've just been messing about with tapatalk n couldn't find a way to do the profile picture or albums either.

Time for a tapatalk update!

Anth

14. A feed back to the app may help do ya reckon?

15. It's a bug last time I checked...

Doesn't work with other forum software as well such as Xenforo and IPB.

Forum runner does support it however (an alternative to tapatalk) - at least it did when I last checked.

16. Suppose it can't hurt can it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information