1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by CINNABULL, May 17, 2017.

1. It's a sort of rice pudding, but finer grains.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You know, one day you will wind Chizel up tighter than a Higgs Boson just once too often and we will all end up in some universe made up entirely of primroses.

Just sayin'.

3. I'm getting the same issue on my work's PC too. It's never happened before and it's been logged into the forum, not requiring my password for over a year. I've had to enter my username and password 3 times today. I have got the "Keep me logged in" box ticked too. :(

4. Close your browser, clear your cookies and retry.

If that doesn't work, clear your cookies again and clear your cache and retry.

5. Done, we'll see. :)

Mmmmm, cookies. :yum

6. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. and if that don't work, try different cookie.. Me like cookie..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. Talking of cookies, these look suspiciously similar to our new emojis. I now know where @Rob gets his inspiration. :yum

Emoji-Cookies-by-Sweet-Ambs-06062015.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just tried the iOS emojis. No joy :weary_face:

10. Worked for me I remembered it from last update
    So cleared cookies etc then logged in again
    So far all good :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Thank god for that

12. Tapatalk sounds like something micheal flatly would do

13. Yep, I've emptied out all of my cookies on the work's PC and it's still not remaining logged in. :(

Chocolate-chip-cookie-crumbs-on-plate.png

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. Doesnt work for me either.

Stuart

15. Is it a browser issue?

16. Whys that?
    Asking as it's my main access method, rarely access via a pc and Tapatalk is a better ui on a smart phone than a browser.
    Sad to see it disappear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I didn't read your post Triari but I think I can answer your question - it's trout pellets. The answer is trout pellets.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It only happens on this forum. Its as though the 'stay logged in' tick box is having no effect, so I personally dont think its a browser issue, especially as more than one of us is being affected. Frustrating though.

Stuart

19. It could be if you're all using the same browser ;)

20. But like I say, its only happening on this forum, other forums I'm a member of keep me logged in. Plus, its only recently started and I havent changed anything on my pc...

Stuart

Do Not Sell My Personal Information