1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by CINNABULL, May 17, 2017.

1. image.png
    I gave up on tapatalk
    So I found the forum via the Internet bookmarked to homescreen that then leads to log in and the mobile application runs better I think than tapatalk
    :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just need it to have an arrow back to the top please
    Thank you :)

3. Why are Amazon and eBay in your "Travel" folder? ;)

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. No idea :eek:o_O:joy:

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. And Domino's Pizza in your "Social" folder. :confused:

Well, one of them, as you have two "Social" folders :worried:

You need some folder reorganisation time. :)

6. Lol you will know so much about me from my virtual folders :grinning:

7. Good job you can't see my other one :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Soooo, are any of the mods / admin looking to find a solution here. Like I say, this is the only forum that wont keep my, and others, login details, its only started recently so summat must have been changed. Its getting frustrating to have to keep logging in every time I close my browser... any help most appreciated.

Stuart

9. Mine is ok at home now but every time at work I have to log in still

10. The whole 'keep me logged in' part works by storing information in your web browser's folders and files. Part of that information will be details about the server to which you are connecting (otherwise it would happily pass your login details to any server pretending to be Ducatiforum.co.uk). Now that the server has changed, you should just need to completely clear out all you browser info (cache, cookies etc...). If it's not working, I'd remove the browser altogether and reinstall after a reboot.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have never been able to log on to the forum from my desk top running Windows 10 and Firefox but the same setup is fine if I use Windows Edge. Before I retired, also had the same issue at work with W10 and IE11. Try an log on and the whole thing just hangs. Forum has been fine for most of the day but slowed up about an hour ago. Andy

12. I have never been able to log on to the forum from my desk top running Windows 10 and Firefox but the same setup is fine if I use Windows Edge. Before I retired, also had the same issue at work with W10 and IE11. Try an log on and the whole thing just hangs. Forum has been fine for most of the day but slowed up about an hour ago. Andy

13. Exactly the same for me. :(

14. You've obviously never dealt with my IT dept. :(

15. Let me deal with this, Rob.

Tell your IT Dept that they need check the PEBCAK. It might need loosening with a gentle tap from a tack hammer.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. I already have, it was the 1st thing I mentioned.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. We call it a picnic problem. Problem in chair not in copier/computer

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well, not sure whats happened. My system seems to be working correctly again. I havent changed any setting whatsoever....

Strange but welcome

Stuart

Do Not Sell My Personal Information