For Sale Lone Rider Mototent - Brand New In Box

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by spenny_b, May 3, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD - Lone Rider MotoTent - Brand New In It's Shipping Box

This is a brand new and unopened tent as found on the Lone Rider website. Long story, suffice to say I don't need 2x MotoTents.

https://www.lonerider-motorcycle.com/collections/tents/products/motorcycle-tent-mototent

I've used my original one for years now, and have to say it's excellent, even when solo touring. The additional space it takes versus their "ADV Tent" is well worth it, not *that* much bigger, and personally the thought of a long days riding then having to scramble in and out of a low-height tent...no thanks! The Moto Tent gives you so much space to live in in the evening or if the weather is inclement. If needed, the bike can be wheeled in, out of strong winds or if you need to work on it. More space can be had by unhooking the sleeping compartment and pushing it back towards the rear of the outer tent, you then have a massive working area out of the weather. It's tall enough to stand in, max height of 2.0m. Very easy and quick to put-up, just what you need after a full days riding.

Please do have a look at the Lone Rider website for more details and specifications, there's plenty of videos and testimonials out there as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are £459 from Lone Rider at the moment. Before I stick it on eBay, to forum members I'll do it for £370 + shipping. Once it goes on eBay, it'll be at £400 to cover their fees and idiot-surcharge (I'll give it a week before also listing it on evilBay).

Grab a bargain before the summer season kicks in!

#1 spenny_b, May 3, 2024
    Last edited: May 14, 2024 at 10:33 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Now sold - @Ducbird please close thread.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information