1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking To Buy My Dream

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Matthew donovan, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Well that can only be a good thing and actually on reading the whole thing they seem to have a good rep. They also say the bike is black though!

2. Could be a typo, or an Ebay glitch - some of my listings won't allow me to change part numbers and always show wrong.

3. Misprint. ducatis only g’teed til lunchtime.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hi and welcome.

Having been a Ducati owner for more years than i care to mention, these are my thoughts.
    Snap up any V Twin Duc you can and a Pan or 1098R will appreciate in value in years to come, look whats happened to 916-996-998 values.
    True Ducatisti will always lust after the last of the V twins, the FE models of the 998 fetch stupid money let alone the SP model values.

Dont read too much into the lower current asking prices for the later Panigales etc, this happened with every single last edition model, now look at the 916 generation to see what the value of a well looked after last of the V twin Duc Sports bike will be in the future.

Hang on to your twins boys :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome along :cool:

6. Don't think you'll go far wrong with a Tric... There aren't many around and its nice to be different. Ducati won't release the number of Tric's produced as the current (V2) generation of Panigale is still in production, however it is rumoured there is were only just over 1000 left the factory.

If its going to be a keeper, resale value becomes less important. I was in the market for a new addition to the stable a short while ago and decided to buy a Tricolore. Cracking bike, happy with my decision and I don't think its a bad place to have put my money.

Give the dealer a call and go see it. If its the right bike for you, don't let someone else beat you to it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Also forgot to mention, if you do go and look at it or call the dealer about it. Ask about the original bits (are they still with the bike)... The tricolore's were supplied with all of the original bits when new so you should get standard exhaust etc... I can create a list of what mine came with when I get home if that helps...

8. Tric was 16.5k wasn't it?

9. Whoops. 14.5k . This is why I keep getting my credit cards cut up.

10. Putting it simply, no :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Shes mine subject to inspection when i go collect:)

• Like Like x 6
  12. Cool :cool::upyeah:

13. am I slightly excited just a bit like a kid in a sweet shop lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Congratulations, did you remember to ask about all of the original bits that should come with it?

I have little doubt that you will ever have need for them but come resale, that's a whole different ball game and will be more desirable as a complete package as it came from the factory...

All of the bits that came with mine were removed from the bike before the original owner picked it up and have never seen the road. Whilst I own it, they never will either but its nice to have them in my possession :)

15. No I haven’t yet. So looking forward ti picking it up. But not the ride home all motorway miles for two hours. Just bette not rain

16. Which is when ?
    Are your wheelie bins ready ?

17. Wheelie bins ? lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information