1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking To Buy My Dream

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Matthew donovan, Oct 29, 2017.

1. No that utility room. Got two garages one for wife and tumble dryer and one for me no girls allowed unless wearing just underwear . I am in love with it. What a work of art and we’ll put together bike and way the power comes in is lovely. So pleased. She’s all looked down for night. Alarm sensors in garage. CCTV. Ground anchors Abus chains the lot. Got tracker being fitted tomorrow. Got to look after this baby. So so pleased had a little go in race mode OH Yes animal lol

2. No but got an garage fridge that packed up today so I’ll be position this for photo shoot on the weekend

• Like Like x 1
  3. Only one negative. That seat is like rock is it worth changing for the comfort one I see on some peoples bikes.

4. There's several threads on it already. DP race or comfort seat seem to be the two best options. I have a race seat myself, which is very firm as well, but better than the standard. Higher though, so you feel like you sit on the bike even more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My leathers have a padded section in the arse so I have never noticed how hard the seat is :joy: Great looking bike mate and good to hear you like the ride. I can't have the Panigale because I can't touch the floor when I sit on it (I curse my short legs).

6. Stunning looking bike mate, Love the Tricolore.

7. THanks i am very pleased with her, keep pinching myself

8. Had my first proper blast on her on Sunday , and Oh My Fucking God what a machine, first time using the clutchless gear change , takes getting use holding the throttle open and just clicking up the gears, and lovely sound to , But got to get a new seat my arse was numb when i got back LOL :joy::joy:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Cottaging? :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information