1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking To Buy

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by BadBoyR, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Looking to pay cash, that's why I am expecting them to throw more into the deal. Had a look the PCP deals and feel it just costs more like a car.

They are throwing the exhaust tips in or the panniers on new just now. White is £12900 with discount and first labour included. Red is £12600, and used £11000

2. Contrary to popular belief, many dealers prefer financed deals over cash because they get a commission from the finance house, they probably also have targets from the finance house, which once met, probably reward the salesperson in other ways.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes, this is true.

4. I think you have to look at the PCP deals more as renting the bike, rather than buying it.

You get a new bike to play with for the period of the PCP then, come the end of the deal, there is hopefully some equity in it to use as deposit for another new bike and repeat.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mine fell off :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I have now secured a bike, thanks for all the comments and will post pics once the bike is with me.

Ayone recommend a good transport company?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Congratulations. Wishing you many happy miles and smiles.

8. Here it is
    20181002_184745-01.jpeg

20181002_184514.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Is that new or used. Did you fit the exhausts or were they on already ?
    Looks nice.

10. Went used as the saving was worth it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information