1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lorenzo Back For This Week’s Test

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Oct 7, 2020.

1. MotoGP commentators saying that Lorenzo definitely looks like an ex rider now just too afraid of hurting himself again which is fair enough he’s got nothing to prove.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I've not seen him in action as yet,but it's called topping up your pension & ego before you fully retire.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. As you say he has nothing to prove and it's not as if he needs the money:upyeah:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It was a huge mistake and waste of money to get Lorenzo back on a bike, either to test or to race. The World has moved on and he retired because he was in the twilight years of his career, he had just lost the hunger to race.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Who know why he came back, but it was said he retired to get out of the Honda contract as you probably are aware but who knows for sure and yes i think he should of stayed retired because let's face it he has had some big offs in the past and should imagine he is a bit of a mess under the surface.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bet Ducati are glad they didn’t re hire him. Nearly 5 seconds slower than the Aprilia!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Apparently KTM were using a R1m with KTM badges for the test as they don’t have a suitable road bike.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information