1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lorenzo Back To Yamaha

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Jan 30, 2020.

1. I read some guff about him not being able to fly early enough to get over jet lag in time for the informal test. Andy

2. Bring back stoner!!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Why ? That is a rhetorical question and doesn’t require an answer. No doubting that Stoner was a worthy world champion, twice for that matter and for different manufacturers but he road the two most unrideable bikes of their day which suited his riding style and didn’t he let everybody know, incessantly. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nancy!!! (him, not you!)

5. Nothin wrong with bragging if your that good, he was just never subtle about it. He was a whinger but i reckon yamaha would soon find out how rideable the m1 is right NOW :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Stoner couldn’t ride the M1 anywhere near as well as Jlo or a few others. He’s have to entirely change his style.

7. How great would it be to be in the garage saying to Rossi and co ‘try this and you may get my lap times’ haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Starting to get more suspicious of whether this is a test role or his retirement from Honda was only Honda...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I can honestly see him riding full time with Yamaha next season....if Rossi decides to retire.

10. Yamaha have already committed to Vinales and Quattarraro for 2021 and 2022 and to Rossi as an independent IF he chooses to continue. Never say never but how about Rossi and Lorenzo in an independent Team Sky Yamaha. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of Lorenzo being in the Petronas team since Fabio was moving up. Would be good to see them both in the same team again but can't see that happening after what's went on in the past.

12. Won't the fastest guys get the rides and contracts adjusted, cancelled or paid off?

13. No idea. Andy

14. hmmmm.... interesting concept! although i would have thought if rossi goes to and was calling all the shots in said independent team, he'd have one of his academy boys along side him.. but i dont know how the initial independent team would be structured...

15. Uccio has already got the wall out of storage :laughing:

16. Can’t wait for new season to start again. All this Moto GP talk is whetting my appetite for some racing :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information