1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lorenzo To Retire?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by scouse mouse, May 24, 2018.

1. Can’t see that keeping him in motorhomes and tattoos....

2. True that... WSB would be good for him I think... shame to see him leave the GP paddock without reaching his potential I think...
    A mate told me the other day that he had met the guy a he was a bit of a twat...
    Shame... but i still think he has or had what it takes to get some good results on the right bike...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just watched his interview with suzy in its entirety. ..
    Have read his "autobiography" and it didn' t make me warm to him but in that interview he does come across as quite human and not a bad chap... maybe I'm getting soft as I used to hate the fucker....
    Great rider but weird... now not so weird. .

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Lorenzo or Redding?

5. Loz

6. @Loz did an interview with suzy?

Wow, did he manage to noogie her before the cameras stop rolling?

7. The other Loz. .. no noogies...

8. Well that's disappointing :confused:

9. Loz thinks so too

10. You should buy one of these. After all, you need a replacement for your singed Marquez one. :D

5lorenzo_99_face1_1.jpg

• WTF WTF x 1
  11. My boy would kill me!!!
    He wasn't happy that I had a mm one but a 99 one would be me permanently offa the Christmas list...

12. So, pedrosa announcement has happened...

He apologised for getting everyone together because he has nothing to say.

He has options, he is exploring them. I suppose that shows retirement is not 100% on the cards.

13. How odd. Do you think he was expecting to have some news but it fell through, this just an enormous gaffe, or he likes giving interviews?

14. Seemed to find it quite funny. Said he doesn’t even see this many people when he wins and they all obviously thought he was retiring.

Basically I think he was expecting to have a firmer deal and it’s not as concrete as he’d have liked. He said they are good options and he wouldn’t rule out retirement as one of those options.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hmmm, guessing between the lines that could mean (anything) there is a possibility of something he really wants to do which would be great but if it doesn't come off then retirement is preferable to a mediocre option. Maybe.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information