1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost My Raybans.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Ah, but think of the chicks you'll attract as the coolest Lord in the car lot :D

2. They're for the car (mainly) - let's be honest, it never stops raining enough in West Yorkshire to make a tinted visor practical, but I do have these for emergencies...

upload_2017-8-7_22-43-34.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. i had a pair of oakleys which i stole from an ex girl friend ,i wore them on holiday with the new girl friend and lost them in the sea about an hour into my holiday in zante, thats carma i suppose. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Karma ...... and ........................................................................................................... Carma

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Got told by a few pilots and independently by an optician that Serengeti had probably the best optics in sunglasses

I have tried them and they are excellent although never got around to purchasing a pair as my prescription Oakleys are still good enough for what I need

For riding I use contacts and a dark visor

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. IMG_7921.JPG I had white ones before the yellow ones.

7. She's pretty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. I think John Lennon was the same

• Like Like x 2
  9. I got pink ones :) with white dots
    Well I did have they are broken now :(

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Love my Oakley Holbrook pair. Lenses do a perfect job of keeping the sun out whilst still retaining excellent visibility.

IMG_2989.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

And one without my sunglasses.

12. One of mine... the T-shirt was for a stag... but you lot probably won't believe that.
    IMG_2602.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. The funny was for the tshirt not your specers :)

14. £8 amazon special. You're welcome

• Like Like x 1
  15. Having seen that t shirt, can I recommend an upgrade?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. IMG_0371.JPG
    Just bought there Bolle shades in Guernsey as I forgot mine! Lovely lenses £100 but bashed the surf shop guy down to £75

17. Look good and a bargain (feck me - I wouldn't want to bump into you on a dark night :p)

I ended up with Raybans off Ebay (£75 inc postage)
    upload_2017-8-15_12-34-54.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information