1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love This Bike!

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Bob T, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Nice looking bike.....did you 'crack one off' on the seat in the top picture?

2. Ha...spent more time washing it than riding it 1st with shite weather

3. Its a damn sexy bike, you can't really fault him for that... :innocent: :heart_eyes:

4. I just love mine too, it has bags of character, something missing on many other machines.

5. DSCN0978s.JPG
    Bikers have started arriving at a local camp site and the SUpersport is enjoying the company.

6. Bikes at camp sites :upyeah:

IMG_9448.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yours must be a UK camp site as both bikes have locks on them. In my picture the keys are in the ignition on all of the bikes. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. That goes without say for the uk! Way too much of it going on

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. That's what I love about living in France Bob. We are often frustrated at the French for being 20 years behind but it has its advantages too.
    BTW is that you and Mrs T in the photo?

#29 buzz, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  10. No that is Olaf (K100RT) and my wife in that photo, I am much better looking than him! Just got back from the campsite and that pitch now has three of them, Olaf, Irish Republic, BMW K100RT, Mike, Australia, Moto Guzzi 1200 and Chris, England, Triumph 1050. We will be putting them all in a Ducati sandwich tomorrow and taking them on a guided ride out.

11. Do you do guided rides on a professional basis? Just wondering.

12. Do you do guided rides on a professional basis? Just wondering.

13. No, I am not motivated by money in any way. All the guided ride outs, the facebook page and the blogs are done because we enjoy doing it. I am a time millionaire and can give my time to anyone that I want, but no one can buy my time.

14. Thanks again to @Bob T for taking me on one of your guided ride-outs when I visited you in July. He's right!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Ducati offering them for £99 per month on PCP!! Soooo tempting

Do Not Sell My Personal Information