1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lowering the 2013 Hypermotard SP

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by davestephens, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Sorry, forgot to say, I got it from Highside at Romford,

2. Am sure you will love it...mine is in the garage now next to the 996, they make an odd but somehow lovely couple....

tomorrow is dry, cool and some sunshine..so it seems I will be out playing. one thing I did find the bike was subliminally telling me to be a hooligan lol, is this normal?

enjoy it dave I put money on it that you won't be disappointed

keep it between the hedges ( as an auld fella in Ireland once advised)

3. hyper.jpg
    Picked it up
    I love it!!!!

You wear it not ride it! om of out to play :)

Dave

hyper.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. And are they your cars in the background?

:upyeah:

5. That's flash....I thought the 996, hyper sp and new Porsche cayanne on the drive today was looking flash.....seems you have trumped me LOL

6. thats only half the drive LOL plus there is 5 more bikes in the garage, not to mention my planes! Im just a big kid really :)

7. Drug dealing must still be very lucrative :upyeah:

8. LOL never drink and dont smoke, amaizing what you can save!

9. Or are you that bloke who sold the toy bomb detectors to Iraq and Iran? :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  10. He really could sell sand to the Arabs...well it was designed to find golf balls in a bunker

11. Dave

i no longer wish to speak to you....you make me sick...LOL

12. On another note were you in DMC on Saturday morning with your wife around 9.30am?

13. No sorry I have never been to DMC

14. You can keep the flash motors. I guarantee there is more fun to be had on that £11k motorbike. :wink:

15. I thought you bought your new bike from them?

16. Sorry mate dmc is Preston, not been there. Was in over weekend at Manchester but on my own...

17. You are not wrong!!!!

18. Well if he doesnt want them...bagsie on the Lambo...right colour too :upyeah:

19. My mistake for using DMC for Ducati Manchester (thought the D=Ducati and the MC=Manchester). How foolish that I could think that :wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information