1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ltd Edition Ccm Spitfire

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by higgy748, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Will it ship?

2. lovely story:upyeah:

3. Will it be finished?

4. I think the term limited edition refers to one actually being built and received by a customer

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. So love the look and idea of the CCM limited edition bikes and would put my money on one in an instant if I thought
    they would be able to supply one but don't want to end up pissed off, frustrated and angry with no bike and a load of bullshit
    so staying away from them until they prove they can deliver.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Crap Crap x 1
  6. I wrote a email to Andy Calton at MCN the middle of June basically saying, the motorcycling media were pushing and pushing CCM through all it's publications as the new wonder bike and company and as such I wonder why they have all now gone quiet?

Even more so since CCM seems to have gone dark since March and still with hardly any customers receiving what they have paid for, many of CCM's contact points such as twitter and facebook have not been used since March other than to promote and not deal with failing to deliver. Getting replies direct through direct email and phone enquiries is now nearly almost impossible. Even their own home website has not had an update in the news section since march

I said I felt the motorcycle media now has an obligation to be asking awkward questions of CCM as CCM themselves seem to be refusing to talk or explain why it is still taking customers money but not delivering a single thing.

I did link him to this thread showing the concerns and to date, there has been no reply from either Andy Calton as editor or MCN as a outlet

• Like Like x 2
  7. After the fiasco of trying to get your bike, suppose you actually get one a year or two late - how likely is it that the warranty will be any better? The only thing thats seems easy with these bikes/ CCM is how they trick people out of their money.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. Interesting video spoiled by the bit of vom rising up to my mouth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ordered a scrambler earlier in the year at London show and bike was delivered in October. Yes you have to pay up front but that’s normal with most things these days, especially on custom built stuff...the other option is ccm raise a load of finance to cover the builds but would then naturally pass on the finance costs.

It’s the best bike I’ve ever had, can’t praise the bike and ccm enough. Already had it’s first service and they came and did it at my house... can’t ask for better service than that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. This bike came up in conversation yesterday at the seaside over coffee & chips,anybody with the pros and cons of ownership:thinkingface:

11. Mine has been good as gold. Had the scrambler for about a year. Have 3 others in order as I like every variant they bring out...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow you're hooked:upyeah:......and the mileage so far:thinkingface:

13. About 3000, only use it for fun.

14. That seems fair to me & will pass this on to the person in question:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information