1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luvin Tribute To Df Member......@

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, May 21, 2020.

1. What if they are a spurs or millwall fan :thinkingface:

2. I always thought @Zhed was an arse!:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. jeez, if that’s me, I am off to see a plastic surgeon

4. Simple.... they’re heartless .... X

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Surely that should be a Doctor X

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Since I joined here I must say I do think this Ducati forum is a wonderful mix of generous (on the most part) and sincere people you could ever "meet".

Weirdly, it's actually a real draw for me to actually buy a Ducati, as I know if I get stuck with something, someone will always be there with advice.

• Like Like x 2
  7. and it doesn’t have to be on the subject of Ducati’s either :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Im not really qualified to judge but doesn’t he fall into the category of “rugged”?

I must admit that when I joined a motorbike forum, I did expect some arguments, but I never expected that I’d be getting “love you” emojis or I’d find myself reassuring other men that they’re handsome. My girlf thinks that I’m on my phone all the time because I’m flirting with women on Tinder, and tbh, I’ve not put her straight yet because as explanations go, “I’m chatting to other men on the internet” isn’t really all that much better. :D

• Funny Funny x 10
  9. It’s good to see you coming out at last Andy.... X

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. just be gentle with him Noods, he is precious. Fvckin Irons.

11. I will see what I can do but the ICF are not know for being gentle.... My Son. X

12. ICF all have pensioner train passes now..

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. wot like ?....... have it my Son !

14. Geriatric delinquents :D

15. Alf Garnet, how we miss that raw humour.

16. Well, my girlf is probably waiting anxiously for some sort of announcement seeing as I’ve been getting texts from you for the past few weeks, the previews of which appear on my lock screen as “NOODS” (which she probably interprets as “Nudes”, not “Noodles”), and “Morning handsome. x”, which while clearly entirely deserved, isn’t exactly conventional discourse between chaps (though it might be between those who wear chaps) :laughing:

I’ve already had similar issues with her because one of the QCs in my chambers is a guy called “Sam” (ie: androgynous name) who often signs his texts off with an “X” as well. Thankfully, when she met him she realised “Sam” is a bald and burly 50-odd year old ex-rugby player, and, in his pre-Bar days, building labourer :yum

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I don’t Think so...

A04EECF1-D232-4E20-9B80-62C0FF88BEE3.jpeg

Tip up next time we play (It’s if I guess now) Any London Rival and I will introduce you to a few.... X

18. noods, that wasn't icf, that was hammers fans doing the conga because they had finally scored a goal :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. one the left looks he is about to faint, second already injured tried to biatch slap someone, third one suffering with dyspepsia after eating all the pies. Wusses.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information