1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M796 Colour Change Panels - Where Can I Get Them Please?

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Zhed46, Jul 3, 2019.

1. My M796 came fitted with carbon look panels and I am not keen tbh, as for me it has to be real carbon or nothing. Plus I already have one full carbon fibre bike, so I fancy a change for that reason also.

I have tried the Bay of E, but most of them are individual panels rather than sets, or they are cheap Chinese knock offs.

Any idea where I can get these as the internet isn't really turning up a lot of leads?

Thanks.

2. Can you have your panels repainted?

3. Have you tried a dealer to see if they are still available through Ducati? They were expensive when new though:(

I've bought two sets in the past off Ebay, but they don't come up very often.

4. I could, and have considered having them wrapped, but the idea is to sell the ones I already have in order to make back some of the money I spend on the new set.

5. I haven't tried official Ducati outlets as yet because as you rightly point out, like anything bought from a dealer they will cost, if not an arm and a leg, at least one of my limbs. So, I was hoping to find some new old stock or a decent used set .

Do you happen to know how much they sold for at the time?

6. £500+ may even have been as high as £700?

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. I've bought whole bikes for less than that!

And not that long ago either - it was a virtually new but written off Bandit 600 on a Q plate about 15 years ago*

* I have just realised that was actually quite a long time ago and makes me feel really old : unamused:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information