1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M796 Sc-project (vid!)

Discussion in 'Monster' started by LittleMonster, Dec 14, 2015.

1. After a little wait for the import from Italy, my SC-Project GP-Tech slip-ons have arrived :D

I couldn't actually find a decent video for this system, so I thought I'd make one myself. I've only included the standard exhaust and the new one without baffles for the moment. I have footage with baffles, and without any cans at all just for giggles!

All recorded with a proper mic, and the volume was set manually so the volume difference should be pretty accurate.

Hope it helps someone out with their exhaust choice...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sounds angry :upyeah:.

3. That sounds really nice.

4. Sounds and looks fantastic - would be interesting to hear the comparison to baffles in. My M796 arrived yesterday and started her up on the drive and even with stock exhausts I was surprised how loud she was. The neighbours will definitely here me leaving so I'm not sure I could run any exhaust without baffles / db killer in when at home.

5. They sound really good!! Did you have to do any remapping or did they work OK? How long did they take to fit and what was the cost?

6. Thanks. I didn't have to remap for these, but I've opened up the airbox since so I have a Bazzaz unit installed now to manage the fuelling.

It took around 15 minutes to change them over, it's a really quick job. The only thing that was a pain was getting them to sit level but it's just a case of making sure the brackets are sat in the same place on both sides.

I bought them direct from SC Project, it cost £470 including delivery from Italy to the UK but they were on sale at the time. I'm not sure if that's an ongoing discount or not.

There's more on my instagram here: Ducati Monster 796 (@monster796uk) • Instagram photos and videos

• Like Like x 1
  7. Whose the model...?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Awesome... You actually know her?

9. Yep, like I said, one of my best friends.

I used to photograph glamour for the lads mags full time so I have an interesting social circle :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have no more questions....i forgot about the pipes when I clicked on the instagram link....

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

11. Great reply - thank you. Apologies for the slight delay but I've been out of the country...

12. They are some lovely pipes. I was getting one for my SF before I changed it.

We looked at their stand at the Milan show last year. Beautiful quality and looks....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for the advice - took the plunge and got these SC Project's and they are absolutely fantastic. Super loud, no remapping necessary, but a bit of fettling to make them fit.

SC Project 1.jpg SC Project 2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information