1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Maiden Ride

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Liz Ruby Doo, Sep 25, 2018.

1. I totally agree, the Multi is an amazing bike and on twisty roads only a really well ridden sportsbike will leave it behind.

Love the decaly stickery things!

Looking at OP's choice of footwear I reckon she'll need the seat raised not lowered!:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I've been out all weekend on mine, love it. A bit agricultural compared to my Panigale but much more fun. When we stopped at a cafe Saturday a guy that was following came over and asked what size engine my bike was when I told him he was like "shit you can ride it well" lol just love it

4. Dunno what he expected. Hahahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nothing wrong with my footwear lol pity I can't wear my thigh length boots on the MTS at least they would keep my legs warm when I just go over the speed limit :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I could of done with those this am, riding back from Chipping Norton to Worcs - 8degC - it were brisk!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. New helmet to go with new mid life monster crisis! I'm hoping they mate and have baby MultiMons. lol IMG_2458 (1).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've got the Ducati Xlight carbon mint lid

• Like Like x 2
  9. I do like those decals. I had a look on vulture bike, plenty of choices.

Are the ones you fitted a single decal i.e the white background/stripe with "ducati" wording or was it two decals to apply, the white side stripe first then a second decal of the ducati wording in black?

As I don't see a single application decal on the web site.

How does it look/fit if it's multiple decals on top of each other?

10. ALL one decal, I used a water spray with a bit of fairy liquid in so I could move it about then once in place hairdryer and squigie to get out last bit of water.
    I found them really easy and good quality

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Looks great and a great choice of bike too. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. @Liz Ruby Doo
    Now you have a wee bit of time under your belt. How are you finding the bike?
    Must admit, 6 weeks and 1,000 miles later I am loving mine.
    CheerS
    C

13. i love it, must admit i won't sell my Panigale. So while i can afford to keep and ride both im happy

14. Same here I'd sell all my other bikes before the Multistrada

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ok so 1,000 miles and 8 weeks or so in and I agree, I'd sell most of my other bikes in favour of my BRB (Big Red Bike), really starting to love this machine!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information