1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mancave or( Womancave even) photos.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eyore, Jun 30, 2012.

1. remember the ventilation is more important than the insulation. off record, I would stick polystyrene in the walls, if it melts it cant drip on anyone, scratchy demon wool in the roof is cheapest, but rigid polyurethane seconds in the roof is best. remember to include air paths between the wood and insulation. :upyeah:

#621 Flatfish, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. im a restoration man, like G.Clark but better looking, ive used all sorts of products over the years, and imo, nothing performs like rigid polyurethane, whats more important, are robust details, removing cold bridging, and filling all voids with expanding foam, for continuity, and if a void is unventilated, it is better filled. I have achieved better than new build insulation values by controlling the quality of installation. Its anal stuff, but some like it.:upyeah:

3. Finally got them all in to the new garage!

P1230098.JPG

• Like Like x 13
  4. How do you find the flooring Ricky?

Have you been polishing your number plates? :)

Nice man cave btw :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. @Robarano
    The floor is excellent. Very sturdy as they are solid tiles so no probs with stands etc.
    Can't comment on longevity yet as I haven't had them long but so far very good.
    Apparently, these tiles are supplied to RR Aero where they are used in all their facilities (wonder how much that cost in bungs!)

Can't polish a number plate too much! It's a daily job!

6. Where did you get them @RickyX and how much were they if I can ask?

My bike lift is playing havoc with my painted floor and i need to find an aternative.

7. @Robarano sorry, I believe they are only available through the trade.
    I'm sure there are some equivalents out there available for non-commercial purchase.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Here's mine. Love being there

IMG_2201.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  9. A bit crowded & untidy tonight...spring clean coming up!!

IMG_0334.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. More money than sense?..............No taste?..........Need a Bluetooth™ speaker?........ Have a hole in your man cave that needs filling?............€20k burning a hole in the pocket of your designer jeans, well it's time to stop scratching your head..... :Wideyed:

Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 16.53.57.png

• WTF WTF x 1
  11. I have thes heavy duty interlocking gym mats, top draw!
    Interlocking Solid Top Gym Mat - Grassmats

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Cheers Nige. It might be worth buying one just to see if they are suitable before pulling the pin. :upyeah:

13. I have some off cuts, my office is in Shildon if you want to collect, I'm up there most weeks, except this week I'm in Germany

14. Mines pretty shit considering what's been posted... Having said that it's got satellite TV a network connection, kettle and a biccie barrel... Which is good enough for me...
    20170203_220426.jpg
    20170203_220358.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  15. Cheers Nigel. I might just do that. I work with a guy from Crook, so he could get a few pieces quite easily for me if that's ok?

16. Oley fatang fatang!

17. Errr... Not sure where you're going with that but... OK!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Need to brush up on your monty Python!

19. Ah... Knights of ni!.... But you've still lost me...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

20. Where I go to hide..

IMG_0301.JPG

• Like Like x 5
Do Not Sell My Personal Information