1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Mark 1 Superlight

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dickie100, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Thanks, you could make me an offer :D

2. Ah I got a dislike :(...the original covers go with the bike if that's a problem. Also if you look closely you can see the rear shock needs attention. The rear shock Is the only thing I never got around to changing. All in All, considering the condition it was in when I bought the bike I think I've done a good job. Actually, I find it hard to believe this bike had only done 10000 miles (16000 now). I'll try and dig out original picture.

3. I'm not selling because I need the money :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You know how it works in life if you don't ask you don't get:upyeah:April fools today:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Totally agree...it'll sell, maybe not as much as I want though. I payed 3200.00 and it was a pile of shite :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Said to Mrs T, just popping out for a hour on the SL.....130 miles later I return after terrorising the country roads of Hertfordshire. They are just so comfortable to ride, my old 749 would leave me screaming for mercy after a 100 miles.(also out of juice by then)

**sad speedo pic is to check I ain't going over the insurance Nazis limit, still 1100 miles to go !

20180902_114627.jpg

#27 Kevin Tallant, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. So you have owned and ridden a very nice motorcycle and got your money back,that's what it is all about:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  8. You can say what you want for insurance miles. They don’t check and it makes no difference to the cost anyway.

If I wasn’t moving House I’d give you the asking price. But I have to move :) and all my spare cash is going on two bike rebuilds.

9. Does anyone pay the asking price:thinkingface:

10. I guess it depends how much you are asking. I've got the asking price for most of my bikes. I sold my s4 monster on E bay, the crazy guy sent me 4k through the post without even looking at the bike.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. What cash:D or a cheque:thinkingface: for me it's the riding and if i get my money back that;s great but not the end of the world but it's nice to balance the books:upyeah:

12. Yep cash. A courier came round the next day to pick the bike up and take it to Wales. A couple of weeks later it was back on EBay. I messaged him to ask why? Think it had something to do with his wife :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I found a motorcycle for a friend recently on ebay but i drove thirteen hours there and back with the cash myself,a welldone job and lots of brownie points:blush:

• Like Like x 3
  14. What was it?

15. Honda CRF250l:upyeah: and i used it for one day on the public road/garden with off road tyres and what a Mare:D

16. I sold a mk1 Speed Triple on EBay to a Welshman sight unseen. His courier paid me the full cash price before the bike was released. He was pleased as punch when it was delivered.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information