1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark Duggan - unlawfully killed?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by gliddofglood, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Name a branch of science associated with climate, physics, plants or animals that has not recorded events associated with global warming?

There is no evidence of an ice age. The last decade was the warmest ever recorded.

• Like Like x 1
  2. the oil industry maybe

3. global warming.jpg

global warming.jpg

• Like Like x 4

4. You ought to come round here this morning then............it's s*dding freezing and there's white frost everywhere............

....plus a couple of woolly mammoths just walked across my driveway........

5. [​IMG]

:eek:

6. not that special……….what the nick leeson types get up to in London stays in London...

7. Do keep up 749er, it's now called climate instability after moving on from climate change. Global warming is just so 20th century.

Oh, and 'ever' is such a long time it is patently untrue.

8. More floods in France and Britain, inferno temperatures in Aus, polar temps in the US with blizzards - the weather is getting more extreme it seems. Call it climate instability if you like - or anything else. But the climate change/instability neinsagers will continue to think it's all just random.

Off topic I know, but I didn't start.

9. And the warmists will see it as evidence for CO2 induced change. Take your pick.

10. I don't know anything about floods in France, but here, a lot of the flooding is due to poorly maintained rivers and drainage systems and over population, particularly building on flood plainsflood plains

• Like Like x 2
  11. #351 gliddofglood, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  12. ....and gay marriage....:eek:

• Like Like x 3
  13. A small apple tree will take over 50gallons of water/day out of the ground...........a blackthorn hedge about 100m long will take thousands of gallons of water....

14. There is a significant difference between claiming something as "The Warmest Ever" and "The Warmest Ever Recorded" though. Not that I want to rekindle the Climate Change debate on here.

15. No. We've done the climate change debate.

No point in resurrecting that zombie.

• Like Like x 1
  16. because of corrupt management, and greedy private building companies building on the flood plains…...

17. ... and homebuyers who foolishly choose to buy those houses greedily built on floodplains, when they could just as easily buy a house somewhere else.

• Like Like x 2
  18. dress something up nicely bung in a bit of carpet and a cheeky government mickey mouse mortgage scheme…..and the average sucker will dive in without the knowledge that they rely on the builders to provide….

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kin idiots then complain that they can't get insurance etc. an old girlfriend of mine lived in Gloucestershire had to commute via Tewkesbury massive flood plains around it, then 15 odd years ago they built 2000+ houses on it ridiculous.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information