1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marks Stash

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nasher, Jun 5, 2022.

1. All

Just a short explanation about a number of parts I will end up listing for sale on here over the coming days and Months.

Before Christmas one of the stalwarts of The Ducati Monster Owners Club Forum passed away very suddenly.
    He was Known on the Forum as Darkness, but his given name was Mark.

I knew Mark quite well, he lived @3/4hr from me, we both shared a passion for older Monsters and it seems hording parts.

I have been helping his Widow over the last couple of months to dispose of his collection of Monsters, they've all now been sold on and I am working my way through his stash of spares.

Sometimes I'll be asking for help to value parts. I'm sure you'll understand that I'm trying to do my very best for Marks Widow, but at the same time trying to give fair prices and be as transparent as possible with regard to what's being paid and being passed on to her.

All of the parts are now in my storage container much closer to home and I'll be listing parts on here as well as the DMOC forum for extra coverage.

Some parts are purely Monster related, and will sell to guys who I already know want particular things on the Monster Owner club Forum.

The difficulty I have will be posting parts, so I'd appreciate any that are collected from Clanfield Hants, rather than need posting.

#1 Nasher, Jun 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 16
  2. Thanks for posting, i'm sure if he's looking down he would appreciate the efforts & a good home etc.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Good on you!

4. Nice one.

5. Top man

6. Don't suppose anyone is travelling through or from Hampshire and going anywhere near Newquay in the the very near future?

I have somebody who really wants a complete Monster paint set including a Tank from this lot of parts and I'm worried about boxing up and shipping the tank.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information