1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marquez Raring To Go

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by HyperMac, Mar 9, 2021.

1. He’d probably win from pit lane.

Portimao. Great track!

• Like Like x 2
  2. “Real do “ Marquez back , I’ve personally found it a bit boring without an alpha leader in MotoGP, hope he’s up to it , first MotoGP I’ve looked forward to watching for a bit

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Looking forward to see how mr Marquez gets on this week

4. He will soon be up to speed.

5. Looks who is back in town. Just as well other riders have a few points head start.

6. Can we just take a moment to appreciate the shapes this guy is throwing on a bike right now.. all things considered.

I’m a Rossi fan, but wow, this lad is operating on an entirely different level right now. Absolute class act.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yep, no one rides a loose bike as well as Marquez. I think that’s where he’s made the step change to the way they all ride, the way it backed in on him and he just stayed committed was awesome

8. I have to have a little chuckle to myself when I follow riders on a track day that try to replicate his style/body position....

To be fair they’re young uns.... I’d have been trying the same.... :D

9. Return of the mac I mean Marc , welcome back mr Marquez, just watched the free practice highlights , I have a Feeling of well-being for some reason now marcs back ,

10. OmG I am stuck abroad and can’t see any Moto Go till Monday night on ITV, it’s killing me. And believe me I will never complain about BT coverage, ever.

11. true, always been the same though. Look at the Doohan generation and how many seem to ride with their hip on the floor and their head over the bike!!

12. But with new tyres everything is more stiff and specifically at that corner, I think from 6-7, on that change of direction, my head says' now it's time to go in for turn 7', but the body didn't follow what I want! Then I just created a slide to finish the turn because it was the last lap and I didn't give up the lap. Things that of course with more laps on the track I will improve."

:astonished:

13. The benchmark for ALL up and coming young guns.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wow! How things have changed. Seven different winners this season and one of them Marquez. Bring it on.

#55 Paul55, Aug 18, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1

15. He won in Germany.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I’m not sure at the moment whether it’s the bike holding him back or his physical condition…. I’ve heard talk of needing another operation and being out for 9 months but I can’t see that happening, personally I think he will learn to adapt, like Doohan and many others did, I mean look at pictures of doohan on the bike

Do Not Sell My Personal Information