1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matching Helmet And Gloves ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by SF Kiwi, Mar 23, 2020.

1. As it's an Italian bike I think you should go out looking like this ;)

2. North Korea must be crapping itself right now.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Quite a serious problem you’ve got there, hmmm, I see your dilemma.
    Ooh by the way, when you take them off make sure you wash your hands before putting them back on, it’s only a trivial matter but evidently there’s a nasty bug going round.

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. Who gives a s$$$ what others think ,wear what you like !

5. I am definitely in the couldn't give a fuck camp.
    I'll wear whatever's right for the conditions and the type of riding, warm and dry is enough for me.
    I have four jackets and four pairs of trousers and three types of boots and at least three pairs of gloves.
    I ride all year round because I love it, not bothered if i match, just comfortable is fine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Is that a Monty Python sketch?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ummm....I ride all year round to, and I have one set of leathers and one set of textiles, one pair of boots and one pair of gloves and one bike...but I guess with all that dress-up box amount of riding gear you have, I'd imagine your right, too much gear to give a shit. (trying hard not to be sarcastic, it's just in my Kiwi nature is all)
    But yea, I'm hearing how passionate you are, thanks for sharing.

Also, on reflection, as I'm only 46, I really still give a shit

Please don't take offence to this....it's just a laugh, we all need a laugh right now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Obviously they are heading away from the Battle? Running and all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Too serious bro.....
    The assumption would have been T-shirt under an appropriate riding jacket
    Great social experiment tho, nice to see how much passion we all have

10. I can't say i'm a fan of carpets, and much prefer a polished surface; a small, and well placed rug, I can appreciate.

That's not a thing.... Is it a thing? i tend to wear black anyway as it's slimming :pensive:

image.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I thought you were trying to stir things up?

Just trying to help on that front bro ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Next you'll be discussing the BMW twat suit...whats the world et cetra

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. yep..they have all raided a supermarket and escaped with a chicken on their heads :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I have a similar dilemma.
    When I had my Carby 900ss I bought a red/white textile jacket, red gloves and a red/grey helmet. When some scrote stole the 900ss, I replaced it with a Blue/White S4R. Now my helmet and gloves need replacing but the jacket is still fine.
    Do I stick to red or go blue? - decisions, decisions...……...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Nothing better than riding my lc in a kwak jacket and my simpson in kwak colours , bit like going to a concert , I never wear the tee shirt for the group I am going to see .
    Puddy :)

• Like Like x 4
  16. I went to see 'the Beat' wearing a 'Clash' t-shirt - was well surprised when they played 'Rock the Casbah' :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. No but this is.....

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cool , saw the clash twice .First time in Brighton.
    Funnily enuff my mate had a rare clash tee shirt on that day , even got offered money for it.
    Got ripped to pieces in the mosh pit lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cool, unfortunately Joe Strummer was long gone during my episode :( I was asked where I got a Damned t-shirt at a Damned gig once, I said, sorry was about 15 years ago :bucktooth: how to feel like an old git :D

20. I used to like wearing my killing joke shirt to damned gigs , or slf.
    Mind you I did buy a bela lugosi shirt and wear it last time I saw bauhaus in brixton in 98 , I will never live it down lol.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information